Midem, the leading event of the international music community, will take place in Cannes from the 4th to the 7th of June 2019. It gathers, connects, and accompanies its participants in their desire to exchange and create the future of music. During 4 days of conferences, concerts and networking; creators, innovating digital companies, brands and talents get together to enrich the passionate relationship between creators and users, and develop new partnerships.
Midem has been a pioneer in music tech and has strongly helped the music community to embrace new technologies. Now, innovation is at the heart of the industry and is key to the success of the music business. That is why Midem has designed a dedicated competition and programmes to encourage the discovery of new solutions and to share learning about the music tech sector. Our objective is also to develop networking between tech entrepreneurs and the global music ecosystem.
All startups coming to Midem this year will have the opportunity to join a dedicated programme to get practical knowledge on entrepreneurship and fundraising in music tech, get inspiration from other music entrepreneurs and feedback on their solutions, and meet the relevant people to boost their development.
The music tech programme will include:
- Training sessions on fundraising with music tech companies' founders
- Panel discussions about music tech investment and open innovation
- Dedicated startups speed meetings with digital execs from labels, streamers, investors and journalists
- Opportunity to submit entries to Midemlab competition with pitching sessions to present your solution and networking with your peers who developed promising digital innovations
- The Music Tech Meet-up to network with the global music tech community
Once again, there will be numerous innovations in sight this year! More information at midem.com