Terms & Conditions / Cancellation policy
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and the event organiser 2Pears Ltd. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. Also, if you have registered as a startup, artist or band and do not meet the event organisers qualification criteria for this registration type, we will not approve your registration. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, or the event organiser.
5. We regret that unless paragraph 10 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. If the ticket buyer can no longer attend the event, we will name change/transfer of ticket to another person. The event organiser reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. The venue operates a No Smoking policy.
8. The venue management and event organiser accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
10. If the event is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled event or a full refund. In the case that a new date for the rescheduled event is set within 3 months of the original date, we reserve the right to transfer your registration to the new date. If the event is cancelled altogether, ticket holders will be offered a full refund which will be issued within 3 working days.
11. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with 2Pears Ltd are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
13. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
14. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.